Preschool Program Times
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week
|1 & 2||9am-3pm||9am-3pm|
|3 & 4||9am-3pm||9am-3pm||9am-3pm|
The Parent contribution is $85.00 per term. See our Enrolment and Fees Section for further information.
When your child can start Preschool
Your child is entitled to access 1 year of Preschool.
From 2023 children who turn 4 years old:
- before 1 May are eligible to start preschool at the beginning of the year.
- on 1 May to 31 October can commence preschool through the mid-year intake at the start of term 3 of that year.
- If your child turns 4 after October 31, they can begin preschool the following year.
If you want to delay your child’s start to Preschool or you’re not sure about when they should start, please talk to us about your options.
If your child is Aboriginal or under guardianship (in care) they are eligible for 12 hours of preschool after they turn 3. They will then be eligible for 15 hours per week of Preschool in the year before they start school. (15 hours is granted through universal Access funding)
Enrolling your Child
- You can register your interest to enrol your child with us by using the Preschool Registration of Interest on the link below and the form is also available from us at Preschool.
Try to register your interest by June 30th, but you can do this any time during the year.
- Priority will be given to children living in our catchment area, if you don’t live in the catchment area you should indicate at least 2 other Preschool options on your form.
- If we can give your child a place with us, we’ll send you an offer letter in term 3, you can accept the offer by filling in and sending back the acceptance slip by the due date.
Before your child starts
We will contact you in term 3 about orientation and transition sessions. These sessions are usually in term 4 and will be a chance for your child to meet us and other children.
We ask you to contribute towards the cost of your child attending Preschool.
The parent Contribution is $340 per year. You can choose to pay the total amount at the beginning of the year or top pay instalments of $85 each term.
When to Pay
We will invoice you by week 5 each term, payments will be due by week 9 of each term. If you are having difficulties in paying please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How to Pay
You can pay at the Paracombe Primary & Preschool front office at 4 Harvey Road, Paracombe
We do accept Cash but would prefer you paid by direct deposit
Please put your child’s name in the reference
A receipt will be provided via the teachers
When you enrol you will be required to give a copy of your child’s immunisation status from Medicare through the Mygov app. (Please note blue books are no longer accepted as proof of Immunisations)